The Process is simple! Just enter your details below and tell us which of Kareena’s filmy looks is your favourite and why (in no more than 200 words!).
The answers will be judged by the stunning Shobhaa Dé, one of Penguin India’s most-loved authors, and Kareena’s stylist! 5 Shortlisted winners per city will get their favourite Kareena look at a local Lakmé Salon for free. The winners will be further judged on the basis of their looks and 10 finalists will be selected.
And the final lucky winner gets to meet Kareena Kapoor! So go on,
Send in your entries by January 5, 2013!
Be Bebolicious: Penguin and Lakme Makeover contest starts at 10 am on December 15, 2012 and runs till 12 midnight on January 5, 2013. The Makeovers (of already selected participants will continue till January 10, 2012 (“Contest Period”). The final winner will be announced on January 15, 2013
1. The contest is valid for the residents of Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Ahmadabad, Chennai and Lucknow only. The Participant should be 18 years old or above at the time of entry.
2. Your entry should be written in English and should be between 150-200 words. Incorrect, Illogical) or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries are not allowed. One entry per participant is allowed.
3. Entries once selected cannot be withdrawn.
4. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Sending an email is not proof that we have received your entry. Also, entries sent in any mode except for the modes specifically provided for, shall be deemed to be invalid/ not received.
5. Rights of publication of the answers/replies in all formats- physical, digital, will be held by Penguin Books India Private Limited.
6. Your entry should be original and written by you. It should not have been previously published in any format, website or publication, it shouldn’t be a copied or imitated reply/answer.
7. If your entry is selected for the makeover, we will notify you by post and email. Kareena’s stylist and Penguin India Books India Private Limited’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. All information detailing how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
8. Penguin Books India Private Ltd. and Lakme Lever India Pvt. Ltd will provide free products to the first 200 people registering in to the Contest. This will be chosen completely by Penguin Books India Private Ltd. and Lakme Lever India Pvt. Ltd , or Hindustan Unilever Limited (Lakme Lever India Pvt. Ltd. is a group company of Hindustan Unilever Limited.
9. The makeovers will be provided to the winners only on the date confirmed by Penguin Books India Private Ltd. and Lakme Lever India Pvt. Ltd and on only at the selected salon the address of which will be sent to you through email in case of winning the makeover.
10. Penguin Books India Private Limited, Hindustan Unilever Limited and Lakme Lever India Pvt. Ltd accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. None of the entities viz. Penguin Books India Private Limited, Hindustan Unilever Limited and Lakme Lever India Pvt. Ltd will be responsible for any injury/damage that might be incurred on the participant’s skin on account of the makeover.
11. Employees of Penguin Books India Private Limited, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Lakme Lever India Pvt. Ltd and Pearson along with its subsidiaries and affiliates, sponsors, agencies, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
12. You will be required to give your contact details, Mailing address, age and any other details deemed necessary and relevant upon joining the contest. Participant’s identity and photographs might be shared by Penguin Books India Private Limited, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Lakme Lever India Pvt. Ltd for publicity and the participant agrees that he/she has no objection to this.
13. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
14. Your entry will not be returned to you.
15. The terms and the conditions for the launch of the book will be separately shared.
16. Any copyright dispute that may be existing / arise in respect of an entry (selected or not selected) shall be the responsibility of the participant. of Penguin Books India Private Limited, a Hindustan Unilever Limited, Lakme Lever India Pvt. Ltd shall in no manner be responsible for any legal/other dispute that may be existing/may exist in future in respect of the entries.